Tuesday 20 December 2011

Was yesterday's lesson interesting and useful ?

assalamualaikum n salam 1 malaysia..

Hello..
        I see you again in the next post. I hope you not bored to read it =). I want to share about my yesterday's lesson. We must present our assignment with group and yesterday the turn second group to present it. Yes, it so interesting and useful for me because i got more knowledge about what the contextual clues and how to use it.

        Contextual clues is a few words to understand text. The part of it is synonym, antonym, explanation, example and definition. Firstly, i confuse to use it, but after make a few exercise , i know to use it. Beside that, i get many new words like gregarious (friendly), tome (book), celestial (galactic), abhorrent (horrible) from the exercise. Our class was end when 6 p.m and i become happy to come english class.

Thats all my story.
Thanks to read it.:)

 
    
      

4 comments: